Thursday 14 October 2010

Innovative London designer Samantha Cole not afraid to be the designer that she knows she can be !!!

Samantha Cole
I just love the detail of the facric and am wondering how it was done in terms of technique. if any one know let me know

New Dawn collection

Samantha Cole  Warrior collection



















Samantha Cole
expressing herself as a designer.
“ Sometimes it may seem like people don't get what your about, may criticise what you do or the decisions you make as a fashion designer, I find that its important to trust your instincts no matter how "out there" they may seem, a lot of people may disagree with me but that's okay..

I want designers to see that its okay to be different, have an opinion and rebel if need be, as long as they understand why they are doing it and stand by those decisions; fashion is after all about self-expression and how you interpret that is up to you.

As a designer I've found that challenges come in all shapes, sizes and are pretty regular. I don't think you ever really outgrow or are done with them you just find ways to endure adapt and work through, sometimes it can be too challenging for a lot of talented designers and they quit way before they've realised their potential”

No comments:

Post a Comment